SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Have been following the London Metal Exchange (LME)...

1. 236 Posts.
    Have been following the London Metal Exchange (LME) http://www.lme.com/en-gb/metals/non-ferrous/tin/
    stock levels & price. Stock levels have been falling for the last 6-8 weeks from 14,000 tonnes down to 12,000 whilst price has remained firm at just under $23k a tonne.

Related to this period GIP has taken direct control of operations since October 1, and I make it 5 sales &/or shipments in five (5) weeks. (shipment #16 settled 23/9) and as of October 31, shipment #17 had been finalised, two shipments (shipments #18 and #19) had been received at Malaysia Smelting Corporation (“MSC”) in Penang, Malaysia and were undergoing weighing and sampling procedures, and a further shipment (shipment #20) had departed Egypt and was in transit to MSC.

Call me an optimist, but when you stack that up against last quarter, the last four shipments #17- #20 at an average 5.5 tonnes comes in at around $500k proceeds for one month production as opposed to the last quarter total of $721k. Initial signs of taking direct control are indeed very encouraging, hopefully the Executive Team will continue to improve and deliver on this trend which would alleviate the need for a further raising.

Ian, congratulations on the interview, we would like to see and hear more of you out there telling people where Abu Dabbab tin production & finance negotiations are up to.

If anyone is attending the AGM could you please ask ;
    1) what tin shipment number are we up to ?
    2) has a decision been made on a crushing plant ? Yes / No, if yes, what is cost, availability & time frame to commence ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $20.6K 2.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7169940 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.