IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Good point vivalafrance and daly. To be honest, it didn't occur...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Good point vivalafrance and daly. To be honest, it didn't occur to me as HC autos the sentiment. Thinking about it, Johnyb26 is on the right track with the reducing risk angle. I was quite overweight, holding 3 times as much as my next small cap miner and just didn't wish to be exposed if this sentiment for base metals continues. Bloody annoying as I explained above - do think we're being caught in the crossfire.

My relative silence can be likened to a barracker at the rugby, soccer whatever, when the other side starts slamming your team - my enthusiasm is dampened as I watched somewhat stunned from the stands.

I still think IBG is a hold at worse and probably still a buy, just not a hell of a lot right at the moment. Buy a few, and then a few more as oil, iron ore settles and people stop freaking out about China. I think that's where I am. Got more than a few, for me, and will top up again as things settle down.

The 2015 and onward scenario remains as far as I can tell. As long as the world doesn't crap itself in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20583646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2993027 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.