LMG 0.00% 4.1¢ latrobe magnesium limited

LMG Development Pathway

1. 4,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    The following is an attempt at presenting the LMG Development Pathway. I hope it will assist.

I tried to put the pathway together, mainly from announcements with some interpretation of the work flow by myself. It is difficult to show the concurrent and overlapping work that is being done within the pathway. I had an attempt at what is called a mind map but it was too interwoven for me to get it to diagrammatically make sense. The pathway could be shown in a Gantt Chart but I think the following document will be sufficient for newcomers, as well as LMG shareholders that may be looking for a more effective interpretation (perhaps).

Examples of overlap: For all three stages, work is being performed by LMG all at the same time. For example, the GHD study on fly ash available from landfill for the 10,000tps PLUS plant is being performed while construction is progress on the construction of demonstration plant. Preparation and consultation are currently being performed for the new approvals necessary required for the 10,000tpa PLUS plant. Bechtel is continuing the PFS study Part B, that is expected at any time soon. Without any doubt, there is a swag of other work being performed such as: Further research and development of the LMG process, revising strategic plans,examination and planning employment needs, receipt of further equipment, meetings with State and Federal Government representatives, discussions with potential JV or finance for the 100,000tpa plant, discussions for offtakes for the 100,000tpa plant, etc, etc...

I have no doubt I will have missed something, so I add, "This document is certainly not definitive".

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5392/5392861-1e13e58c575491b735f4706d035b7889.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $121.1K 2.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69434 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 39713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.