LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Personally fail to understand people's expectations here. There...

1. 4,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Personally fail to understand people's expectations here. There will always be delays when developing something that is a first off its kind. If there were another plant to replicate, existing equipment that was available off the shelf and the environment of readily available technical and trade staff, it would be a completely different scenario.

LMG have stated numerous times that qualified labour is scant. I do not believe for a moment that LMG have not tried everything in the book to engage employment agencies, networks and Government in order to fill the gap. LMG have absolutely no logical reason to drag the chain.

Why do people not see that unknown unknowns are always going to raise their head and that adapt, improvise and overcome would be a daily challenge for LMG.

DP is enthusiastic and endeavouring to keep the market informed, just like many have screamed for, including myself. Month to month at this pointy end of the stick is exactly when schedules move enormously.

So what!

All the matters for researched holders is that progress has and is being made. If your in for a quick buck, you've picked the wrong stock. Regardless of 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarter, the demonstration plant construction and commissioning will be complete, the first magnesium will be produced and the market will take notice.

Could DP be more cautious in regard to his forecasts, to an extent. He does need to keep enthusiastic and according to technical staff and project managers, DP's reported schedules would be guided. Is DP throwing caution to the wind? I don't think so. For me it's simply about shareholders not having their expectations aligned with the reality of project management.

More haste, less speed, as the old saying goes.
    LMG is not a long shot. Of course, as any other project, it has its inherent risks. Please find me an ASX stock that has no risks and I'll jump ship today! Yet look at the foundations achieved for this stock to have it's risks greatly reduced.

Bechtel
    Mincore
    SLE
    CSIRO
    GHD
    Jasper Consulting
    Macquarie University
    Australian Government interest
    Logistics contract
    Offtake agreements
    Site purchase
    Construction
    Funding
    Previous trials
    Fly ash and ferro nickel ash supply agreements
    Malaysian Government support
    Port negotiations
    JV interest from a number of investors
    Etc, etc

Yeah, all of the above wad achieved without the science, without data to show the process works and without a significantly solid business case. NOT

The recent sp run was without merit, blind Freddie could see that.

It's called an investment for a reason. You don't just invest your money, you invest time and effort into research and analysis. If you don't invest, I suggest you get on the gg's and try your luck on the tote.

Examine expectations and re-adjust accordingly. The anxiety and disappointment will greatly reduce and you can sit tight worth greater confidence.

All imo.

Ken
    Last edited by kengaroo: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.