LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

LMG Development Pathway, page-60

1. 4,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    I personally am waiting on an uplift in s.p in late October and then onward...

The last high of 16c and a volume of over 200 million shares, was in November 2021, on the back of the announcement of demonstration plant expansion and an over subscribed placement.

The last few announcements and an email from DP have restated that the demonstration plant will be finished commissioning by the end of September this year.

I understand there is scepticism given the amount of equipment on site. Nevertheless, up to the 20th October, there are 3 months, 11 days to get the demonstration plant operational.

In my experience, I have seen mountains moved in order to get a project to practical completion, to ensure meeting the project schedule.. I myself have pulled rabbits out of hats and the result was multiple projects all over Australia brought to completion, with tremendous success.

In my delusional mind, the last high, that was only based upon a prospect, will be left in the wake of an operating plant. An operational plant that will quickly lead to the commencement of construction of the 10,000tpa Plus production plant.

In the interim, plenty of other news as I have listed before, will build momentum.

My trust is not built on a hope, as some say.
    My conviction is built upon the finance, patent, equipment, partners, ownership of the site, R&D rebates, Government support, brilliant product range, ESG, reduced emissions, use of toxic waste, etc, etc.

For me, I see a clear pathway to a very successful company, manufacturing a primary product that is in increasing demand.

When PLS and LTR were penny stocks, I researched and saw structure in a pathway and I went for a wonderful ride. For me, I see the same structure for LMG.

Those who know me a little, know my state of health and what my motives are. I freely share my personal research and do not hide my personal passion and conviction.

Each to own but why buy a stock if you do not believe in it. Why not support the stock and fellow holders if you stand behind your investment decision?

All in my own opinion.

Time in the market, not timing the market

Do your research, I do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.09K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64217 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 90574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.