LMG 3.23% 3.2¢ latrobe magnesium limited

LMG Development Pathway, page-84

1. 4,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117

"It won't surprise me if Mg does not end up on the Australian list." (Tropic)

That would really surprise me tropic
    given that Mg had been on the Critical Minerals List for the past 2.5 years. Mg is listed again on the 20th June 2023 Australian Critical Minerals List.

https://www.industry.gov.au/publications/australias-critical-minerals-list

In fact, Latrobe Magnesium is listed in the "Investment Summaries" of Australian Critical Minerals Prospectus 2022

What I also find interesting is this next excerpt...

Critical Minerals Strategy 2023–2030

"Furthermore, in May 2023, the Australian and US governments committed to establish climate, critical minerals and clean energy as a central pillar of the Australia-United States Alliance through the Australia–US Climate, Critical Minerals, and Clean Energy Transformation Compact.

Underscoring the central role of critical minerals in the clean energy transformation, the Compact establishes a ministerial-level Taskforce on Critical Minerals between Australia and the US, spearheaded by the Commonwealth Minister for Resources and the US National Security Council.

The Minister for Resources will work with industry leaders and counterparts in the US to develop and expand reliable, responsible, and secure global access to critical minerals."

The strategic critical mineral alliance with America, the Australian government support for critical minerals projects and LMG's proven tech and expansion (in due course) May see additional LMG plants eventuate in Australia.

The LMG technology is also able to use Magnesite as feedstock (Slide 10, PEAK Microcap Conference Presentation). Australia may become a significant Magnesium producer, both from national and international locations.

The potential scope from Fly ash, Ferro nickel slag and Magnesite feedstocks is simply staggering.

Thank you Tropic.

Kind regards
    Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $75.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $6.057K 192.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21491 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 340055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.