LMG 2.17% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

LMG Project Progress and Scope, page-10

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    In project management, there are always aspects/elements that are called predecessors. Predecessors are elements that are a prerequisite requirement prior to project Advancement to the next phase.

It is advantageous to have a clear understanding of necessary project progression predecessors, otherwise we can jump ahead and be demoralised by what is perceived and yet not a true representation of project progress.

As an example..
    A domestic house requires land, a house requires approval, a house requires zoning approval, requires meeting standards, social expectations, authorised materials, building codes, qualified builders, appropriate and approved materials, appropriate and approved building processes and certification. Inspections via industrial authorities and then cost effectiveness in meeting the primary objectives without over running the budget and the future forecast market damand. Is there profitability there and able to be demonstrated, are the market forces understood, accommodated and accounted for?

All the above aspects are not foreign to the development of the LMG project.

I believe the due diligence performed by LMG over the last 10+ years is clear evidence of a company performing their "DUE DILIGENCE ".

Yes, we await the next announcement regarding purchase of equipment and the letting of tenders, further offtakes, partners, funding assistance and anyhing else that is left field when developing a world wide reform.

The temporary pause in LMG reports to the market can be seen as negative or positive.
    Due to understand project development, I remain excitedly positive and see the short pause as a positive. LMG are committed to find not only the best processes but also the best partners, offtakes and equipment tenders.

Imo, within three weeks we be even more advanced, attractive and viable alternatives to forge a massive and irreversible impact upon the entire magnesium industry.

All in my opinion.

Regards

Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $70.94K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564837 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.