LMG 3.13% 3.3¢ latrobe magnesium limited

LMG Project Progress and Scope, page-4

1. 4,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1133
    @hashtagyolo

Yes, of course they're are always risks, that can be intermittent, temporary or enduring. Uncertainty is rife in the world and so very much beyond our power to change.

Such as:

Macro global economics, inflation/global depression.
    Macro geopolitical tension and trade restrictions
    Market collapse
    Import sanctions
    Wars and shipping constrains/embargoes
    Alternative processes developed that are just as successful as LMG's Hrdomet process.
    Problems with successful upscale.
    Illegal and yet unmanageable IP and Patent infringements.
    Etc, etc......

Most of these appear unlikely to me imo.

The variables are far too many four me to write a paper on that would be at least 10,000 words and much research in order to give a relatively unbiased assessment.

Risk is a very personal thing and we all should be aware of our own risk profile.

As demonstrated in my writings, I am bullish and optimistic. Nevertheless, I am watching and researching as much as I possible can. As I have more time on my hands than most as I am now disabled, I share findings and thoughts.

I also discourage anyone to follow what they may think is my advice. I am simply sharing.

The old DYOR is a mantra I uphold.

I remain very optimistic and believe this current buying opportunity to be excellent given the impending news. News that could drop any day regarding plant acquisition and blast furnace tender.

We have:
    • Expertise
    • Partners
    • Science
    • Infrastructure
    • Process
    • Patent
    • Licencing
    • Feedstock
    • EPA and LGA approval
    • Market
    • Offtakes
    • Distribution agreements
    • Scalability
    • Waste recycling
    • Zero CO2 goal
    • Etc.

"God give me the serenity to know the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"

Regards
    Ken

All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.