LMG 0.00% 3.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

This market report is $4,500.00 to access I accessed a pdf...

1. 4,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    This market report is $4,500.00 to access

I accessed a pdf summary and have only post what I could see. I cannot afford $4,500.00 for the report. I have copied and paste. It is my best and honest summation.
    Bold by me..

Top companies covered in the magnesium market report are NIPPON KINZOKU CO., LTD. (Japan), Latrobe Magnesium (Australia), Alliance Magnesium Inc. (Canada), US Magnesium LLC (U.S.), Regal Magnesium Co. Ltd. (China), Dead Sea Magnesium Ltd. (UK), RIMA Group (Italy), Wenxi YinGuang Magnesium Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. (China), and other key players profiled in the magnesium market research report
    04 févr. 2021 06h12 HE| Source: Fortune Business Insights

Competitive Landscape

Key Players Focus on Collaboration & New Plant Development to Intensify Competition

The global market for Mg is highly fragmented. Several reputed companies are investing huge sums in research and development activities to introduce novel products. Some of the others are aiming to co-develop new products by collaborating with local firms.

List of all the renowned magnesium manufacturers operating in the global market are:

• NIPPON KINZOKU CO., LTD. (Japan)
    • Latrobe Magnesium (Australia)
    • Alliance Magnesium Inc. (Canada)
    • US Magnesium LLC (U.S.)
    • Regal Magnesium Co. Ltd. (China)
    • Dead Sea Magnesium Ltd. (UK)
    • RIMA Group (Italy)
    • Wenxi YinGuang Magnesium Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. (China)
    • Magontec Ltd (Australia)
    • MagOne Products (Canada)
    • WHY Resources (Canada)
    • Other Players

Drivers & Restraints-

Increasing Usage in Automotive Components to Accelerate Growth

Being one of the lightest metals with excellent strength, magnesium is capable of resisting high temperatures. It is used to manufacture automotive components by alloying with aluminum.

The U.S. Automotive Material Partnership declared that 90 lbs of Mg can replace 150 lbs of aluminum, while 250 lbs of the same can replace 500 lbs of steel. It can reduce around 15% of the weight of vehicles. These factors are expected to propel the magnesium market growth in the near future. However, the metal has low corrosion resistance, which, in turn, may hamper growth.

Below are the two latest industry developments:

• September 2020: Alliance Magnesium Inc. (AMI) collaborated with the Carrefour d’innovation sur les matériaux de la MRC des Sources (CIMMS). It will aid AMI to benefit from the latter’s 50% technical staff, equipment, and facilities. At the same time, it will be able to gain access to its laboratory.
    • August 2020 (LMG) will soon build its new magnesium plant in Victoria’s Latrobe Valley. It is currently investigating the usage of a hydromet process blended with the thermal reduction process.
    List of all the renowned magnesium manufacturers operating in the global market are:

• NIPPON KINZOKU CO., LTD. (Japan)
    • Latrobe Magnesium (Australia)
    • Alliance Magnesium Inc. (Canada)
    • US Magnesium LLC (U.S.)
    • Regal Magnesium Co. Ltd. (China)
    • Dead Sea Magnesium Ltd. (UK)
    • RIMA Group (Italy)

I cannot share more as I cannot afford the file access.
    Nevertheless, It is onblivious to the marked significance of LMG in the future of wold magnesium supply.

Regards
    Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $35.92K 951.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 134036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.