LML 7.69% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

Lincoln Minerals are presenting at the Noosa Mining Conference...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Lincoln Minerals are presenting at the Noosa Mining Conference on the 15th of November.
    They are first up to do a presentation on Critical Minerals.
    With that will come an announcement to the market with their latest presentation.
    I think that the conference will significantly boost Lincoln Minerals profile, and potentially attract a lot more investors in to the stock.
    When you consider QGL has a market cap north of $200M and has almost exactly the same amount of graphite, an approved mining lease like Lincoln, and they are just down the road, it makes Lincoln Minerals look very cheap.
    One of the biggest problems Lincoln Minerals has is a lack of publicity and this will be a significant step to reversing that problem.
    Looking at the investors presentation, drilling expenditure was starting in November, and looking at the projected expenditure it would appear that drilling is scheduled for the last week in November. All of the crops have been harvested on Eyre Peninsular now, so the farmers wont get upset having equipment flattening their wheat crop or scaring the lambs. We are ready to do an extensive drilling campaign. I think that will get investors a little excited. As for the placement shares it would appear that many went to existing major shareholders who have not disposed of any shares to date. So any dump could be short lived.
    Looking forward to the announcement on the 15th of November!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.28K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15521736 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1521764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 996765
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.