LML 7.69% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

My understanding is that SACOME (South Australian Chamber of...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    My understanding is that SACOME (South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy) representing the Graphite Producers in South Australia are already having high level talks with the South Australian Government in trying to get significant support for the industry.
    Many countries are now looking at taxing the amount of embedded carbon contained within finished goods.
    Synthetic Graphite Processing is extremely Carbon Intensive as they need to grow the crystals at extremely high temperatures for long periods.
    Also with China/Western World relations souring, an embedded carbon tax would work well as a pseudo very difficult to get around tariff on Chinese cars but work in favour for the non Chinese Battery Manufacturers who prefer natural graphite.
    Even Natural Graphite, while requiring significantly less energy to process, about 25% I believe, its still very carbon energy intensive.
    So is the process of making spherical graphite.
    This places South Australia in a very unique position.
    By 2025 South Australia is predicted to be running on 85% renewable energy. By executing power purchase plans (PPS) an individual company can be 100% renewable.

South Australia can potentially produce the Greenest Graphite in the world.
    The South Australian Government is very aware of this fact and are looking at ways to boost the South Australian Economy.
    So Government Backing, Green Bonds, and possibly multiple producers working together is definitely being discussed at the highest levels of government in SA and SACOME who are the peak body / lobby group for mining in SA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.28K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15521736 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1521764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 996765
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.