LML 7.69% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

Well I think we are in for an interesting few months..The...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Well I think we are in for an interesting few months..
    The northern section of Kookaburra Gully has never been properly drilled.
    The best drill holes ever recorded at Kookaburra Gully are at the northern extreme to the deposit which remains open. It's very unlikely the deposit just stops. So expect some good numbers when the results get released.
    On the mineral lease itself there are a number of places that the Graphite just pops out of the ground.
    These have NEVER been drilled until now!
    With 5000m of drilling just at Kookaburra Gully, this could more than double the number of holes already drilled.
    Of course we wont know how successful the drilling campaign is until the results and the resource estimate come back. My gut feel based on the 15 holes that were never added to the JORC, and what is likely to be another 50 holes in the northern section we are looking at a minimum resource gain of 50% at Kookaburra Gully.
    If we get a bit lucky we could be talking 200% or more..
    I guess we may see some early drill results in the next few weeks..
    Graphite results seem to take a bit longer, like around 6 weeks. I guess with the Christmas break it could take a bit longer. I suspect the next few weeks present a buying opportunity before the results are released.
    Based on previous drilling I think we will be waiting until mid Feb - early March for the first results.
    I would be very surprised if the results are not excellent based on previous holes right next to where they are drilling, and the fact graphite is visible from the surface.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.28K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15521736 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1521764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 996765
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.