LML 0.00% 0.8¢ lincoln minerals limited

LML - LMLNDYou should see a 3.6 cents close today or tomorrow on...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    LML - LMLND

You should see a 3.6 cents close today or tomorrow on the LML shares to find your support level on the market. This will mean the opportunity to buy LMLND lower (2.2/2.3) will be gone in the next few day's ahead for investors.

Time to take a position is always best once the dust settles after a relisting to let the market tell you how far it will stretch and retract on your high and low volume in my opinion, and before a company starts drilling or news. The weekly VWAP and VOLUME against the registry is a good indicator...

I think @Bluegoose has put together a pretty good intrinsic valuation for the Company at these levels for the price of Graphite. So if the market tells you over the next couple of months Graphite prices are rising (+25% / 2022) due to supply and demand globally. LML / LMLND shares will rise!

Sam really now has the Company in the right place at the right time to add shareholder value. The board will rotate this year giving them more opportunity to have a finger on the pulse ready to pounce on the right offer and decision.

QGL

The QUANTUM GRAPHITE LIMITED takeover will also give investors a sense of not only why, but how much is QGL really willing to pay for all LML / LMLND shares for them to add the tenements to there portfolio to extend their mine life in Graphite.

It would really be a lot easier for QGL to take over Lincoln Minerals Limited and increase it's resources. I would be interested in Bluegooses opinion about the offer and what else could they do to sweeten the offer.

What ever happens, if LML shares find support @ 3.6 cents or higher for the term of the offer. You will expect buying LMLND shares under 3 cents would be a good investment once they automatically convert into LML shares soon without a position call.

Anyway, this gives you something to think about if you are looking to invest in the Company.

Good Luck everyone and...

Have a nice day!smile.png
    Last edited by TheLittleMan: 06/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $13.57K 1.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 14353195 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4425438 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 50000
Last updated 14.34pm 21/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.