LMP 3.57% 13.5¢ l&m petroleum limited

Don't worry Kaoto am keeping all of them, but why do I still...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Don't worry Kaoto am keeping all of them, but why do I still feel I am missing something in the puzzle I know time will show us the hand being dealt. But the most important piece of the puzzle is

1. Why would guys who have standing in the Oil industry
    say on 2008 drilling the SP sp has a valuation of $16 PLUS DOLLARS on a 25% oil strike rate and a 75% csg strike rate if they didn't have a grasp on there situation.

2. A very small cap without cash has total all up value with options included has a cap of 8 mil, hire a commercial manager whose job basically it is to manage and sell your comoddity ?????????????? unless they know something more than they are telling us.

Why do I feel like someone is accumulating big time letting sellers fall in to there hands on info though has not been told to the market. Because realistic last week 15 cents and lower was looking like a sure thing.
    then a push up to 20 cents then slowly a retreat back to 18 cents with someone soaking them up then letting it fall back into there hands and a retreat to 17.5 cents no stock with that sort of pressure hold up after a run without retreating to test at least 12.5 on charting.
    It really looks like someone got excited on what they heard
    but then was told to back off to soak them up. I for one Kaoto am not selling as this story has a bit to more than we all know and I am sure those what continue to hold will find out those that don't I suggest not to check sp in the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.