ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

LMTM Trial results, page-11

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    @xrx....I don't know you from Adam so really shouldn't care much.....but it is very plain here that you have huge dislike towards Prana, it's science and history....please be aware, we are all looking at huge loses here ( I do not even think of the huge profits I gave back to the market and then over 80% of my own hard cash with it!).....some probably averaged down but I am sure majority just sits put now on what they got, as there was no end to the selling.....I am starting to worry about your psychological well being xrx....it cannot be good for you to have all (just about) posters here being so negative towards you and your posts/counter posts....maybe it is time to take a deep breath and take a break?....go for a walk... have a nice lunch with a fabulous view somewhere.......it maybe that we will have decent update and news closer to November and before AGM....there is also a possibility that nothing major will happen here and to our sp till 2017 even after AGM ....surely you do not intend to prolong this battle till then?....?....we will all go nuts if that is your intention!...

have a great weekend all......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.633K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 32189472 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126368541 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.