CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Hi razorline, you posted "is anyone familar with lakes oil LKO...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hi razorline, you posted "is anyone familar with lakes oil LKO thats where ctp is heading. good one bondi

I was a holder thru the wombat 2 and wombat 4 spuds and imo it is a good example of the difficulty with tight gas plays.As I recall there was a good gas flare and nice numbers being quoted, close to Victorian gas consumption needs yada yada but there were technical problems with the fracking. There were American consultants brought in as there was some sort of blockage preventing consistant gas flow that they tried chemically clearing but it was not successful.Bottom line , I got out.

However, rasorline , since then Beach Petroleum have have entered a conditional agreement for up to $50 million commitment with Lakes Oil, Somerton energy has tipped its hat in albeit my understanding is that beach is its biggestshareholder ,but the most recent announcement that caught my eye is that Petrochina aka NWGI has entered into an agreement with LKO to to exchange
    research for the future development of tight gas in Gippsland, Victoria.
    So rasorline, is your comment relative to the current news or more of a historical view of LKO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $31.39K 587.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 504158 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.