CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

re: linc ( i hold)linc has a huge resource potential in sa, as...

1. 801 Posts.
    re: linc ( i hold)

linc has a huge resource potential in sa, as well as other countries. Linc's primary resource however will be their technology not their coal. As some have said, coal is pretty much everywhere.

However, coal is not encountered in these thickness IMO very regularly.

Although being close to port facilities may well be a huge benefit, there are draw backs to this.
    Competition for the use of the coal
    EPA type concerns
    regulation/legislation barriers

stranded coal reserves which we do have, although currently undefined but most probably significant will quite possibly at some point be a draw card for an investor like linc.

with transportable injector systems that linc are currently aiming at, the idea is to drill and move as required for the production of syngas. less drilling and moving means less costs. In theory you would think that the thickness of the coals will mean that there will be less drilling, moving, connecting.

now dexter enterred into a discussion in regard this some time ago on this forum and if you want to consider the merits of someone taking on a known stranded coal resource fine, but lets deal with facts not miserable navel gazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $35.25K 669.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 223170 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 542187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.