LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

lnc might have just won the oil lottery, page-3

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Thanks Imbiber,kdropper,
    This guy states he is a US pro millionaire investor of 10years, so lets give him a bit of credit for sleuthing. He has certainly opened another obvious can of oils. The fact that one of the experts was differentiating between the shale oil and the conventional oil (125Bnbbls). Its worth a read to reconfirm what we've had presented already, but pointing out that possibly we might even be looking at one experts amounts PLUS the second experts amounts. Unconventional plus conventional - or that's how I read it, & I think you two did as well. Extraordinary!!
    The chatter has all been about unconventional shale oil, when there is likely to also be conventional oil in place. If so, then perhaps that is what PB is sort of suggesting - he'll keep the conventional, & share the shale oil. I'll stand corrected if wiser heads re-read it all differently.

BTW, I had a bit of trouble opening it, so I just cut it back to 1136541 as the last word of the search address, dropping off the other linc- words... GLTAH, Japes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.