CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

lnc news today. sp flying, page-17

1. 198 Posts.
    The commercial UCG facility you refer to in Uzbekistan and was not developed by LNC. It`s Russian technology and certainly not the CRIP method of UCG. CRIP is not proven in the UCG world to be a commercially capable UCG technology. It’s a great concept (albeit a very expensive technology to implement) but in reality it doesn’t work on a commercial scale. I am sorry but one or two gasifiers is not a "commercial operation'. By inexperience I mean - no or zero, better word, of experience in China or doing business in China or working with JV partners in China. There are many more advanced UCG programs in China already underway – UCG in China is NOT NEW. The Cat has the only viable UCG technology that is proven globally to be commercially viable. LNC still has to sign off on a definitive JV Agreement and then find the coal (Poly GCL don’t have coal) and then do the characterisation and then if a goer get approvals and so forth and so on. Long time for the gold to emerge and I stand by my earlier opinion - it will all come unstuck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.