CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

The commercial UCG facility you refer to in Uzbekistan and was...

1. 198 Posts.
    The commercial UCG facility you refer to in Uzbekistan and was not developed by LNC. It`s Russian technology and certainly not the CRIP method of UCG. CRIP is not proven in the UCG world to be a commercially capable UCG technology. It’s a great concept (albeit a very expensive technology to implement) but in reality it doesn’t work on a commercial scale. I am sorry but one or two gasifiers is not a "commercial operation'. By inexperience I mean - no or zero, better word, of experience in China or doing business in China or working with JV partners in China. There are many more advanced UCG programs in China already underway – UCG in China is NOT NEW. The Cat has the only viable UCG technology that is proven globally to be commercially viable. LNC still has to sign off on a definitive JV Agreement and then find the coal (Poly GCL don’t have coal) and then do the characterisation and then if a goer get approvals and so forth and so on. Long time for the gold to emerge and I stand by my earlier opinion - it will all come unstuck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.