CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

proftimannLNC owns the operation in Angren so it owns the...

1. 615 Posts.
    proftimann

LNC owns the operation in Angren so it owns the technology and experience, whether LNC developed it or not is irrelevant. LNC has taken the technology used in Angren and improved it.

I am not sure why you associate LNC with CRIP, maybe you are confusing CNX or another UCG company with LNC.

Angren is a 50 year commerical operation, if you wish to debate that point buy yourself a dictionary.

As for advanced UCG programs in China, there are no commercial operations in China, if you think there are, please name them, I wil be very happy to be wrong. Furthermore if China is so advanced in UCG why would Poly GCL need LNC?

As for CXY having the only viable UCG technology that is proven globally to be commercially viable, please!!! CXY doesn't even have an operational demo plant. Name a site that proves your claim. Let me make it easy for you, just try to name another commercial site in the world or even another galaxy if that helps you. Actually I will help you, 1) Eskom in South Africa, 2) CNX in QLD but that is still classed as a demo site as the QLD government has not given them the go ahead for a commercial operation.

Your points about the possible failure of the LNC/Poly GCL deal are true of any UCG undertaking. China has plenty of coal, even if Poly GCL doesn't have the coal leases (which I believe is unfounded) it will not be difficult to find coal leases that are otherwise unmineable using traditional mining methods.

I appreciate your response but please provide facts rather than opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.