LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

lncgy what's up!!, page-18

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    TDA, thankyou, good post. aabbaadd, the three wells I think your referring to are in the Arckaringa Basin. It is supposition but it appears we have more work to do there data wise prior to getting any JV on board. Either that or prospective JV's didn't like the deal offered. Given USA Shale Oil debacle, it's understandable. What would set the cat amongst the pigeons is if we can find/verify a couple of straight oil plays in there somewhere. As it has been for some time, LNC is juggling a lot of balls, some say too many. The South Africa one is apparently still progressing albeit slowly, there hasn't been any decent news about that in a while. Umiat, they high probability need another well. UCG Alaska may prove interesting. Wyoming demo plant held up by Fed EPA and uninformed scare mongering of "But what if's". IMO QLD Gov's allegations didn't help any there either. Well heads from there may end up in Poland.

For Poland, as far as I am aware 10 Billion cubic metres is around 30PJ. All going well and keeping in mind Europe winter ahead, I personally hope for demo portion up and running by 12 months there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.