LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Wooky, ""Possum, you seem to be the only one with real clout...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Wooky,

""Possum, you seem to be the only one with real clout what do you thing hold or buy ""

The answer is pretty simple IF you believe that FERC will eventually give the go ahead and IF you believe that BTA's are ready to be announced once the FERC requirements are put to bed..

We have often spoken about the team that Maurice has assembled and the expertise that is now shaping the company. To build a world class company takes time and effort. It doesn't happen over night.
    So the foundations are being laid as I write this, and although it might be frustrating to some there is no easy route to sustained success. If there were short cuts I am sure Maurice and Co would be taking them.

Rome was not built in a day and to those that are patient enough I am very confident that you will all be richly rewarded. LNG continue to tick boxes on a weekly basis. The on going announcements are proof of what is going on behind the scenes. It makes you realise what a big operation this is and it gives you a better understanding of why everything is just so important to achieve the end result.

Much smarter people then you and I have been filling up their boots with stock for quite some time . The main participants infact have been from the country that LNG will actually be doing business in. That in my humble opinion is always a VERY good sign. Simply, because they are closer to the action then we are and they would no doubt have GOOD contacts in the right places giving them the confidence to part with VERY large sums of money . There would have been plenty of discussions going on with people in high places.
    That's a given.

That alone has to give every shareholder in Australia a great deal of confidence that this project will infact be a major winner, and that this maybe the first of many more to follow.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.