LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Funny how we can feel the excitement grow when we hit a mere 50...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    Funny how we can feel the excitement grow when we hit a mere 50 cents, although I do detect a smidge of sarcasm in your comment! I'll start getting excited when there's a $7 in front of that number. So am I an overly optimistic fool or am I right on the money? Time will be the sole determination of that and I'm happy to receive criticism from my peers in the meantime.
    However, cast your minds back a few years ago when we had a placement of some $174m at around $4.35 a share from memory, to some insto's and so called sophisticated holders with very, very deep pockets, the type of people with credibility plus, who expect and usually get a very hefty return on their money. To the best of my knowledge they're still holding onto those seemingly very expensive shares by today's valuation and have been happy to do so for the last few years. So why do you think that may be the case? In answer to that question I can say that over many years I've done some dumb things in my time and generally learn from the experience, but investing in LNG I believe with total conviction is not one of them. One of our fellow posters whose name escapes me said a few months ago that he intends to eventually live off the LNG divvys in time to come and I hope to do the same one day as I've taken the opportunity to buy up more in the last few days.
    Now it's time to sit pat and wish my fellow long termers the rewards that such patience deserves. G.V., the ball is firmly in your court and has been for a while so now send down an ace once and for all and let's get this party started!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.