LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG Chart, page-260

1. 2,061 Posts.
    Thanks - I will try and explain how you guys and real traders trade. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lets say over the last 12 mths the SP has retreated back to $1 - 10 times and it's back down there again. Because it has bounce 10 times from $1, the odds would be very favourable for it to do it again So we want to enter with a buy

Now we apply the 2% rule for how many shares we buy. The price is 1.05. We have a trading account of $100K - so we can lose 2% that is $2000. So we set a stop loss at 95c. Now the difference between the stop loss and entry price is 10c. So divide $2000 by 10c and get 20,000 shares.

So we buy 20,000 shares at 1.05 with a stop loss of 95c. Now if the SP goes to 95c we are closed out with a $2000 loss. BUT we have just stumble on LNG and we have hit the gold mine. This time the SP skyrockets to $3.50. As it goes up we have a trailing profit protect. The price turns down and we are closed out at $3.05.

We have made $2 per share on 20,000 shares. Bl**dy $40,000 profit. You beauty!!!

That is how "real" traders use charts and money management to trade. Take small losses but let the profit run.

It's a long time since I looked at the money management rule, I may have it a bit wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.