LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG Chart, page-310

1. 14,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Pilko, in reply to your post on the non-chart thread, I thought I would respond here as it's chart related.

Yes the manipulators are good. VERY good. Wasn't they major news last week? It was music to their ears. It created enough demand for them to sell into!

They've been using the same tried and trusted method which has been around for so long! They are so good that smart retail punters follow them.

As for your buying opportunity, SM doesn't work that way. Once they begin to mark down, they will really wring retailers dry. And don't expect an immediate bounce either. They then have to accumulate before they take the price up again! Oh but in the meantime you can be sure that they were going short while you were going long.

Around $3.10 -$3.20 is the neckline of the H&S. It wouldn't surprise me if they're gunning for that and then we would really be at the pointy end of the stick.

The hardest thing in trading or investing is to stop fighting them with a sense of injustice and to instead join the 'dark side'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.