LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG Chart

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    That circle is the last line of support. This is a weekly chart. 50 cents HAS to hold if not today then by end of week. I'm a big believer in news trumping charts; therefore, with the markets being what they are being, I don't expect Technical Analysis to hold up. That being said, charts are created from TA and FA and worldwide markets. I've seen charts like this before and they usually don't recover. It's usually based on a promise that did not get delivered. Any potential biotech company, gas company, solar energy company, any company that sky rocketed due to potential and was the 'buzz' of the year and has now faded into oblivion. I sold LNG before 2016 began. Looking to get back in, but if 50 cents does not hold I think I'm done with this company until either A) oil recovers or B) we get some news about BTA. I don't mind being 'late' to the party, but I need confirmation now. No more promises or bed time stories. I need signed contracts and agreements that bring in factual money.

Untitled.png
    Last edited by razman1983: 11/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.