EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

For the sake of my own research, I tracked info re the...

1. 4,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    For the sake of my own research, I tracked info re the fundamental difference between the transport options offered by Compressed Natural Gas and Liquified Natural Gas. I presumed that the common references to buses in trials in the US and India for Eden's 'Hythane', was probably due to the density of population and the desire to reduce dangerous emissions. Further I suspected that there were issues concerning storage capacity etc, which meant more regular refuelling infrustructure. The following link reinforces my assumptions...

http://www.advancedfuels.com.au/natural-gas-vehicles.html

Obviously for those well aware of all this, it is basic to the technology. For me (and presumably at least for some others here), I had to learn.

The upcoming trials in Mumbai this year appear to be of great significance and based upon the material presented thus far in the US and India, those trials will with high probability succeed.

My hope that the Qld Govt might adopt Hythane (as they seem to be clearly of a mind to see natural gas use expanded in transport) was probably misplaced in relation to the long-haul truck industry. However, with so many public buses already using LNG, then perhaps the arguement for compelling emissions reductions will prevail in the future in Australia, as the trials in India succeed.

For now, I am happy to accumulate and bide my time as the trials come about. The company has a number of irons in the fire as it were and we can expect a regular flow of info as the year develops, re a honing of interests in particular. All in MHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.