MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

I think people forget that hotcopper is a forum...not the...

1. 214 Posts.
    I think people forget that hotcopper is a forum...not the market. It does not matter what we say here, it is not going to affect the MEL share movements. Oh it may cause a few people to panic and sell or buy however it will not change the course of a trend.

It is a forum where people can comment for or against. The problem with hotcopper is when someone comments against a company they get all sorts of stupid assumptions made. It is easier to vilify a poster because they do not agree than post in response.

The funny thing is when it is running, those same posters come up with the stupidest predictions of price appreciation and everybody pats them on the back.

When people start making assumptions about who holds what and what their intentions are, it shows that they are panicking and trying to convince themselves that everything is ok.

In conclusion, hotcopper seems to be a nice forum for rampers or over excited holders rather than a forum where positive and negative posts can be shared. I also find it funny that people instantly vote down a post they do not agree with simply for that fact rather then the content.

I hold MEL in my superfund, yes I would like to see them go up, no I am not the water army, I do look at my investments and accept when one goes bad or is going in the wrong direction rather than try and hold on to delusional hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.