LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

South Korea is the 2nd biggest importer of LNG in the world, and...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    South Korea is the 2nd biggest importer of LNG in the world, and with the South Korean government encouraging its major energy companies to look into buying more gas from the US Gulf Coast and now India, the 2nd biggest developing country in the world (with possibly the world’s highest new energy requirements) looking to buy LNG through Magnolia you surely couldn’t expect to buy your shares back if you sold now. The SP has been up to $1.00 today and is at $0.96 now, but with demand for LNG already high in Latin America and Asia and fresh news of potential investments out of South Korea and India adding to the already positive expectations and momentum around Magnolia and LNG in general, all it would take is the highly anticipated NTP to show up this week or next, which more than likely would be followed soon after by a BTA or two and the SP would have to be upwards of $2.00 in the blink of an eye. That’s only my opinion, and I’ve been sceptical on LNG for a long time. I’ve seen commodity prices turn more times than I can remember and even though I think the price of oil is going to keep going up (because I think OPEC can cut production faster than the US can increase it), I don’t think that’s going to affect LNG LTD. Everywhere you look, countries are turning to LNG for power generation, shipping etc and they are starting to run out of time as there are some big plays going on at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.