LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG Ltd’s dedication to shareholders, page-5

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    @MoneyBags1348 I think that there are many people in the same boat as you. I was waiting to get to that magic mark where I would be able to sell my shares and put a deposit on my first home. Unfortunately, the shares have tanked and the housing market has continued to grow which means I got screwed both ways.

I am really started to get disgruntled given how slow everything as developed. We are still waiting for NTP and the company continues to tell us that they are talking to customers in which could buy x3 LNG's capacity at Magnolia. The project completion date keeps getting delayed and come January 1st they may loose their only customer.

I know we should all look long-term however it is becoming a little difficult given the past 12 to 18month the company has been in a steep nose dive. At the moment it is becoming difficult to see the bright side when oil has tanked and that we are hearing that there is little chance that it will recover. I agree that management has to actually do something to regain our confidence and demonstrate that the company can actually produce some type of revenue.

Anyway that is my rant. I will just continue to sit here waiting and hoping for some good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.