MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

lng ltd speculation, page-12

1. 1,215 Posts.
    No funding plans at all actually.

There were grave concerns about raising funds given the lack of support on Westside's share price.

IMO Westside is a tight ship and Angus is very much in charge.

Considering options and opportunities for the benefit of all shareholders was the best we got.

We asked the questions though, some regular hot copper posters were there and i'm surprised the other guys havent posted a big update on the WCL thread yet... I provided feedback on the food - haha!

I'll let one big thing out of the bag. Westside's 3P reserves should be increased in the next Qtr or by Feb next year without the need to raise more capital.

Their cash burn is very real though and so is their need to raise more money somehow.

I already said this but the feedback on MEL was its distance from the market (so very expensive to transport) and running a pipe directly through the Gold Coast and Brisbane CBD isn't on the cards.. "What about domestic gas in NSW?" I asked. "There isn't a big enough domestic NSW market to support the reserves...there is nothing and nobody there" was the response. BUT, you have to remember Westside are there to spruik up themselves NOT MEL but interesting to hear how they handled those questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 13539897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3647205 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.