LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG macro analysis, page-1081

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Thanks for another of your excellent and encyclopaedic posts jk!!!!

I might be wrong, but I have slightly different expectations of the outcome of the upcoming G20 Summit as the Chinese are known for their uncompromising and untrusting feelings towards the west. I don’t recall ever seeing them back down in any way to pressure from other countries and they seem to be able to find new ways to stimulate their economic growth and keep it ticking along at a pretty healthy rate.

My grandparents came from four different countries, and my mother lived through WW2 where the German’s dropped around 8,000 bombs on her country (including one that killed a woman walking out her front door in the house across the street) and my father was unloading armoury on his navy ship in Singapore harbour when the Japanese came over and bombed it so I probably come from a battle hardened stock and as one poster on here (mazziopr99) suggested, I might be a little cynical.

In spite of that, your research and continual optimism brings a light to these threads that even permeates into my hardened core.

Thanks again for a great post, attaching the link, and addressing so many issues!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.