LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

mw I know we’ve had our differences in the past but I’ve been...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

mw I know we’ve had our differences in the past but I’ve been reading all your recent comments and you’ve raised many valid points.

Your posts have quickly brought me back to Earth after a burst of optimism following jkerr’s post. I feel those thinking that management will provide an open, honest and in depth appraisal of the past and present position of the company will be disappointed. My reason for this is because I do not see management changing their strategy on how they present their information to share holders and the market.

Issues such as LNG being a small company (& an Aussie company operating in the US), not being able to offer flexible contracts and losing its regulatory advantage, and other points you have raised are all concerns, and combined with having money tied up for years in a company that is suffering large losses and has so much uncertainty and speculation around achieving offtake, there are a lot of factors to consider (especially at the time when share prices of producing companies in a range of sectors are at long time lows and investment opportunities abound, even in a volatile climate) and a lot of questions that should be answered.

Unfortunately management remind me of someone who is trying to sell their car and when someone rings up they tell them that they have already had a number of interested calls and someone is coming to look at the car in an hour so they had better hurry.

Experienced buyers are not desperate, they know what they want, they aren’t in a hurry, they have a strategy, they know their options and they use their positions for leverage.

In the past you have said that where I’m concerned it’s “my way or the highway”; not so mw, I’ve wanted the company to succeed as much as anyone, but management have behaved like used car salesmen, at least in their dealings with share holders, and unfortunately in spite of all the optimism jkerr brought me in his posts, facts are facts and I can’t see them changing their strategy at the upcoming AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.