LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Some more comments from the KBR earnings call.Jerry Revich -...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Some more comments from the KBR earnings call.

Jerry Revich - Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC

Okay, perfect. Good morning, everyone. I'm wondering if you could talk about as we head into 2019, how the timing around major project opportunities have shifted. I guess, we're hearing from a number of LNG operators that are potentially moving forward towards FID faster than we would have thought just three months ago. Can you just talk about what you're seeing in the marketplace on LNG specifically and across other energy projects? Thanks.

Stuart J. B. Bradie - KBR, Inc.

Yeah. I think similar – thanks, Jerry. You know, the Magnolia came out and actually said they were delaying FID over the last couple of days, and still very confident they're going to achieve it. If you listen to what they say, but that's moved to first quarter 2019. Others are coming forward. I think there is a recognition in the marketplace that as the market heats up, the first to get going, get the best pricing and guess probably get the best people and that sort of things. So, I do think that there is a drive to move forward reasonably quickly. But again, I would take you straight back to the pie chart and just look at the pipeline of opportunities that's coming through and it's the number of projects that we've tendered and a number on the preparation which will be tendered in the next month or so or a couple of months; it's a substantial volume. And if we win our fair share of those, I think we'll be in really good shape in both Government Services in terms of looking at growth going into next year, but also in Hydrocarbon services in terms of the backlog picture. So, we're feeling pretty good about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.