LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG macro analysis, page-1777

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    Foxdog,

""It is reassuring to see 20 year deals being done.""

But this is where the hare is buried as they say.  LNG companies around the world are right now advancing their projects. I mean we are reading about those companies every day.  Frankie provides this information to us on a daily basis. BUT the company that has been shovel ready for how many years now, is still waiting on the side lines with not a lot to show for the last couple of years. Perhaps we can put a caveat on these guys wages. We might see some more urgency. Some renewed enthusiasm .Something like, if you don't do a deal by mid year you forfeit half of your yearly income. WE all know it won't happen, but I am just putting it out there. If I had the power to do it, it would have been done long ago.

I am concerned that there appears to be no incentive in getting the result we as shareholders have all been waiting for. Right now they know if they do a deal, fantastic, but if they don't, they still go home each week with the same amount of dollars deposited into their collective bank accounts.
    Thats pretty reassuring for those guys from where I am sitting. I spoke about LNG being a lifestyle company over a year ago. Not much has changed. 
    Some thought it might have been harsh criticism back then.
    I have grown tired of the quirky catch phrases, NOT IF BUT WHEN, WE ARE SHOVEL READY etc etc.
    As a shareholder all I am wanting  to see is some return on MY investment . Is that too much to ask ??  About 18 months ago I posted about being a fly on the wall and actually watching what these guys  do for their money on a daily basis. Money that was raised by shareholders if you don't mind. 
    When its all said and done, the way the world works for most of us is pretty straight forward. You do you the job and you get paid. If you sit on your butt all day and don't contribute anything worthwhile you generally get shown the door..How can you expect to earn an honest weeks wages if you haven't improved the bottom line.
    Who is making these guys accountable ??  Love to hear your  thoughts on the subject Timbo.  Have plenty of respect for your contribution over the years.

I can tell you one thing, if it was Greg Vessey personally shelling out the millions of dollars paid each year to this board of directors, he would not be standing for it. No one would. He would be asking the SIMPLE question. What am I paying you guys for ????  But this band of Merry Men are living the dream. All getting well paid for doing very little and occasionally when questioned, having the made up excuses ready to go..

Hell, we all want that job !!

Where do I sign up ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.