LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG macro analysis, page-1779

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1181
    I think we're all tired of the quirky catch phrases Poss as indeed we're tired of the same rhetoric in the quarterly reports that we all hang out for so eagerly. The expected success of LNG has been a long waiting game which isn't over yet unfortunately. I must admit and I've asked the question before that I would love to know what a staff of some 30 odd people do on Monday morning when they arrive at work. Check the price of oil? Check the lock on the shovel cupboard perhaps? Obviously I'm being facetious but tempers are beginning to flare and patience has clearly worn thin around here lately and with fair reason too I might add.
    When Trump and Xi put this trade war to bed and do a deal as the powers that be expect to happen, there will be no excuses left. We know that Meridian was never going to happen and they have been able " to free up desired capacity from Magnolia LNG for offtakers that are moreclosely aligned with Magnolia’s development needs,” said Greg Vesey, Managing Director andChief Executive Officer, LNG Limited." The question is: Who the bloody hell for? And more importantly, when??
    I console myself with the fact that Seth Klarman has not sold a single share, Valinor is still with us plus of course the most welcome of all, the Foxconn/IDG connection. I believe like many others that this Chinese connection will be the one that gets us over the line. There are just too many indicators to dismiss what would seem as inevitable. But again the question: When? I tend to agree with Foxdog's timetable. Trade deal done by end of next month then unlock the shovel cupboard a month or two later. All the negotiations have been done already behind closed doors, it's just a matter of Xi saying "Okay now, you can sign on the dotted line." And when that day arrives, all thoughts of inflated salaries and excuses will be a distant memory and some shareholders lives will be changed for good, mine included. I have put my money where my mouth is and I'm all in.
    My best to all my fellow shareholders, grab a Sunday arvo beer (Rum for Frank) and I'll see you in the winner's circle.

MW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.