LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks for another great and informative post jk!!!! As you...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Thanks for another great and informative post jk!!!!

As you would know, one of the biggest issues to overcome with the trade war is China wanting the ‘Donald’ to lift tariffs immediately after any agreement is reached, and as we’ve seen before with the ‘Donald’ (re: Sanctions on North Korea), he is not inclined to bow to requests that lessen his leverage and he’s already given some concession to China by extending timelines for their compliance. I’m also not sure he’s convinced China wants the US having a whole lot of access to their markets; after all, China is not the only country that hacks into other country’s secrets if you get my drift. We Aussies have got to give credit to our northern cousins, somehow they get to call out China and Russia on spying and hacking, whilst somewhat flying under the radar.

News about European customers not on our radar is a little disappointing as they were the target customer for Bear Head. Frankie actually posted some information regarding Pieridae Energy recently that got hardly any ‘likes’ on the thread, yet the information was important re the fact the proposed Bear Paw pipeline was hoping to tap into Goldboro’s feed gas pipeline. I guess with BH not being able to guarantee supply, it’s not a priority, but while we are on Canada, it’s also worth remembering that IDG has a stake in LNG Canada (on the West Coast), so we know they are hedging their bets when looking to do deals between China and LNG Canada.

I’d like to really thank Frankie for clarifying the finer points of recent comments I’ve made (I’m always happy to be corrected by those in the know) and his continuing information on these threads, especially those posts regarding our competition. Anyone in business realises keeping a close eye on what the competition is doing is probably ‘the’ most important aspect when it comes to success!!

Thank you very much jk, I really appreciate all your posts, and no doubt you build everyone’s knowledge and optimism regarding LNG, especially mine!!!!

Now it’s back to the ‘Cupboard’ for me, I’ve recently met a captivating bikini model I’m looking forward to spending some more time with!!

PS Part of me didn’t want to post a reply because I didn’t want your post / information to get lost amongst a lot of other posts. Are you sure we can’t get you nominated for LNG’s BOD??!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.