LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG macro analysis, page-2103

1. 2,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    My analysis of the trade war is that the US will never remove tarrifs until it gets what it wants. The impost on American citizens of around $800 US per household is painful but this difference will begin to be absorbed by Chinese exporters protecting market share or by competitors from other countries not faced with tarrifs

The current situation of having an unfriendly rival power who will not respect international rules as your manufacturing partner is intolerable

The US will and should begin the long process of moving their trade relationships to countries who will respect fair play and offer as cheap or cheaper labour than China

Since China continues to be belligerent and act as though the US needs them more than the other way around, it appears that the tarrifs are here to stay. I do not believe the Chinese will ever give in because they see themselves as being in a fight to the death. US dependence on Chinese exports has taken years to develop.and years to unwind. But it will unwind eventually

So what does this mean for LNGL?

We must now now move quickly to find other countries who will take our off take. China is now a dead duck in my view unless we can supply from a plant outside the US. Perhaps
    getting a site on the Canadian West coast or back in Oz is another option as we are still an Aussie company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.