LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

“I seem to remember also that despite all of the statements...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    “I seem to remember also that despite all of the statements surrounding negotiations, GV admitted that it was only after IDG came on board that LNGL was finally talking to upper levels of company management in China. So until then one could assume that offtake negotiations were of a preliminary, low level nature”

You are quite right in your comment FD. Following the capital raising in June 2018, in which Mulliner (a subsidiary of IDG) became a substantial holder, Greg Vesey made this statement “Prior to IDG’s involvement we only had access to lower level discussions”. This has previously been substantiated and is well known to those who held shares in LNG at the time, it also brings into question the validity of statements made prior to the CR.

Another example that can be brought into question is the **elli Asset Management analysts report giving the Company a share price valuation of $10.00 in 2019. Greg Vesey thanked the analyst for his report via Vesey’s Twitter account in March 2019.

There are more questions that are pertinent to LNG’s actions over the last 4 years, as are the questions raised by jkerr that related to past financial movements.
    Last edited by MoneyBags1348: 23/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.