LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Just to add a little more information to your previous comment...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Just to add a little more information to your previous comment Foxdog, these are all statements that were made prior to the IDG (Muliner) investment in June 2018. Take a good look, and then take another good look to help it sink in!

01/17 Moving to finalize firm offtake agreements
    03/17 Forecast FID in July 2017
    03/17 Construction on Magnolia is expected to begin later this year
    03/17 Negotiations (with investment grade counterparties) are advanced
    06/17 Expected to have the whole facility contracted in the next 6-12 months
    10/17 Confident of signing offtake agreements with credit worthy buyers later this year or early 2018
    11/17 Discussions heavily focused on investment grade and credit worthy buyers
    12/17 Talking about deals up to 25mtpa
    03/18 There’s real potential to get a final investment decision by the end of the year

It’s been great to share information privately with proactive and well researched shareholders like jkerr and others including previous Top 20 shareholder andybee. It would be nice to hear what possum thinks regarding what things could progress from here with the Company’s (or ‘our’ money running out. Still no clear communication from the Company, voluntary administration possibly looming, and shareholders could be left with zero.

My thoughts haven’t changed, including encouraging discussion around concepts such as Liability; Negligence; Misleading and Deceptive Conduct; Misinformation; Bias; Speculation; Knowledge; Level of Experience; Openness; Duty of Care; Financial Risk Management and Integrity. I should also throw in the rights and protections of shareholders!!

At least it seems now more of us are singing from the same hymn book

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.