LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

So what is it about venture global that it has signed this deal...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    So what is it about venture global that it has signed this deal with GALP, previously with Edison and previously a 4mtpa with Shell which they doubled in 2018 from a 2mtpa deal.

Is this evidence of the dominio theory that GV touts? That the project through signing an large anchor buyer then leads to further sales?

Is this then evidence of the importance of getting that anchor customer and what I have been advocating of sharpening the pencil on this customer and make it up with the rest?

Our EPC cost per tonne is way lower than venture global. How therefore can we be beaten on price on the same return profile to the project developer? Is venture global undercutting us and happy to meet a lower return but get the project up? Where the current SP is going we need something to change because in chasing a larger return we may miss out on any return. The simple fact is that this company is running out of money with an expensive array of staff and so what is the board doing to circuit break the impasse?

Oil at current levels means a lot more oil to gas switching. Booming demand with LNG prices in this current shoulder season at four year highs.

Are the smart buyers who are thinking ahead of the curve booking capacity now with long term thinking in mind as seen in the GALP and Edison deals who are interestingly European buyers not Asian ones?

If so are we just holding tight offering a 113% of Henry hub pricing structure as reported in an article v 115% of Henry hub that the others are offering in the expectation that we will sell out capacity eventually?

There are a lot of questions and this is a really tough hold or sell decision. In the end the skill of management is the critical factor and to date nothing I have seen makes me confident in the track record of our current management. I hope the board is undertaking the same assessments and asking the same questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.