LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG macro analysis, page-911

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    Nice find Rajuncajun, many thanks for sharing. It's just a shame that the rest of us have to find out what's currently happening with our Company via a newspaper article posted by a fellow HotCopper member. There's been silence since the Gas Conference in Barcelona and this sort of silence is frustrating for shareholders.
    Okay, so according to the article, it seems that we could now move to FID in early 2019. The operative word being "could." This would indicate no BTA this side of Christmas since we have been told that we will move straight to FID once enough offtake has been sold. We were also told that enough BTAs would be sold by early this year too and here we still are. This is water under the bridge now as far as I'm concerned and I still believe that GV and team will no doubt get the job done and as he has said, you make mistakes when you push and rush these things which will affect us for the next 20 years but I hate getting what effectively is a Company update in this manner which most shareholders will not see. The information contained within this article will influence what I now do with my fairly significant shareholding over the next couple of months so indeed, one could take it as market sensitive information depending on how you read it. Can't wait for the AGM this year, not to have a whinge, but to hear things directly from the horse's mouth for a change. Hope to see some of you there. Cheers.

MW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.