MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Maybe for me this is a simple way of looking at whether LWPL...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Maybe for me this is a simple way of looking at whether LWPL will ever be possible.

Although TRU Energy have said that gas supply will be OK for the short term for their proposed generator in Ipswich, but longer term wise they will need more.

(Most) companies or even individuals do try to plan for the future. So every bit of gas available will be bough and brough from somewhere - even from the greenie extremist/misinformed public territories.

The key is how to bargin with authorities, and that the authorities will need to lay down the ground rules for that, without being dictated by noisy the minorities. The NSW Libs got caught out with the issue and placed a moratorium, but I feel that they bought themselve sometime now to think really what CSG can do to kickstart the economy.

Going back to TRU and their long term plan, imagine TRU now tells Anna B. that the Ipswich powerplant wont go ahead because long term gas supply will be a problem (assumethat we are talking about MEL, due to proximity and LWPL)

Anna will crap her pants seeing billions of $ out of the window
    Or

Telling Barry O. that because NSW Libs kowtowed to the you know who. His government has effectively shut down the energy industry and whatever benefits that might come with it. Chris Hartcher didn't think so. He's been going on the open saying CSG and farming can and will exist. Hope his government stick with it.

All just MO, time for dinner with some gas stir fries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1971941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7823136 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.