ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

The Rolls and the Horses and the Lambo's would go into the metal...

1. 328 Posts.
    The Rolls and the Horses and the Lambo's would go into the metal melting pot gassed. I have a few Chinese oldsters that can remember that time and do not want it repeated. I had a ex-girlfriends father, grandfather, grandmother killed. The only reason the mother and her lived, was due to she and the mother were very, very pretty....

I know China very well. Lived there for sometime and I am only a few hours away from the border now. I do trips in every 3-4 months to see how things are going. I have a friend who has made more money then I will ever have on property, She bought condos one day, put them up for sale the next day and sold them a week later for small profit, but that small profit adds up to a Jag in no time or a extra LV bag when every she wants one. One very smart and rich lady.

Just to say, her view is similar to mine. China will slow down BUT with such a huge population, the middle class is way bigger then the Australian population, the life style is moving upwards and if it does even out, they will still spend money in-house and that alone, is way more then most 1st world countries.

China is a powerhouse...

We may have a GSA but I have done business in China since 1992 and can tell you one thing; the Chinese are better business people then we will ever be. They are not afraid to lose money to make more money. Strange but true.

Currently, our sell down is due I feel to world markets. We were due for a blow off and I can see our price getting weaker for some time. I think .31 cents at this moment will be the spike until we find out if we have a green light on the rig.

In all honesty, will not surprise me not to see a rig or a drill for sometime. I hope I am wrong, but I think that is going to be sometime away. We are bleeding funds on wages, I had a friend of mine look at the presentation who is into oil/gas and similar to Occam, said he cannot make a call on such things as he would need much more data. He said, a drill is needed..

With global markets the way they are, like gassed said, it is time to lay our hands on the table. I will wait to see if we have word on the rig coming. I am not too sure how much longer I will hold. Maybe till the drill and maybe not; depends on how I see it. Just too many layers at this moment and not enough information to make a informed play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.