LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG projects in the pipeline

1. 46 Posts.
    With all the recent speculation on the 3rd North American project for LNG asx here are some LNG projects that have submitted requests to FERC to Initiate the NEPA Pre-filing Process. You may be aware of these but I found it interesting as this is the first step prior to submitting the FERC application and as we all know this is when significant funds need to be expended for all of the work that goes into the FERC process.

9 March 2015 Texas LNG Brownsville (2 trains of 2.0 mtpa using Air Products technology) Brownsville, TX
    11 March 2015 Annova LNG Brownsville (6 trains of 1.0 mtpa using Black & Veatch technology) Brownsville, TX
    20 March 2015 Rio Grande LNG (6 trains of 4.5 mtpa using Air Products technology) Brownsville, TX

In regards to the Rio Grande project the planned capacity is the same as Cheniere trains 1-6. In other words "HUGE".

All three of these projects have funding for the expensive and time consuming FERC process...........I leave it to all of you to draw your own conclusions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.