LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG Today, page-20

1. 2,304 Posts.
    Your talking from your fundamental view. So i can not answer that, or FERC for that matter.
    I think you have answered your own question there. Just because I value LNG at those lower targets. Does not mean it will reach there. Equally it may not reach yours and others bullish targets that the brokers have put forth. Anyone who puts price target based on their method of value is kind of guessing. Even though mine has proven quite accurate over time. Value takes time and there are many factors that can ulter it as time goes by. is very hard to get it right to often. Shorter term sentiment from charts is much easy to guage and what i use in combination with my values. Right now i will look to enter a new short around $3 to $3.25 and hold for much lower targets. If it does not hit that level, then i miss out and will wait for new short targets based on my charts. My shorting or long targets changes daily sometimes. It is not always one way only or the highway. A lot of it Depends on volatilty and market sentiment also. As for brokers, I don't care what they say. I have never listen to a word any of them have ever said and never taken a single trade based on their recommendations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.