LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG Trading/Charting discussions, page-212

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    TeTeTe, I wish I could read charts like you and many others. However, I don't consider myself crippled. You mentioned you only look at charts, and I say that's fine, you're human with your own guidance and decision making powers. It doesn't mean it's the only way. Last year was a great example of how important news can be when Kinder Morgan applied for FERC, there was a delay in sp rise for about 2-3 days, then it jumped, then the announcement of EPC contract being signed on July 11th, then from ~July 18 to 28 it went from ~$2.10 to $4.00 settling around $3.39.

If you look at google, the numbers are smoothed out, you don't see all the peaks, they was some spiking going on. I'm looking to short now, being I'm addicted and have the means. My number one source is the news, and it has served me well. The biggest downfall is lack of news. I've thought about getting a chart program, but it would know how investors feel. Just one week ago, I was about to throw up being all in MDR, it had went down to 4.50ish, I bought at 5.26. All because there was some news about there cash wasn't where they thought it was(traders that is), but now, a new philosophy has surfaced, it's been interpreted as Cash Flow and the stock went up to $5.75. And why, because of news.

For the record, I sold at $5.40, with lots of relief, cause I don't wish that on anyone what I went through week before .

So what chart software do you recommend for shorting? I know we're good long.

After all this time, in case you don't know, have a look at Cheniere's chart over the last 5 years. The opportunities for shorts were rare. My exit strategy, I told my wife, as long as there's good news about the company, we'll always have some in if it's rising. If I don't need to take any out, then it stays. I'm hoping to make it to $30-$40

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.