LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I want to make a correction to a previous post. Stonepeak is not...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I want to make a correction to a previous post. Stonepeak is not providing $4.5 Billion funding to the project; it is only providing $1.5 Billion (at 6.5%) so LNGL still has to find that extra funding. I’m surprised no one pointed this out as the big question at the moment revolves around liquidity. Regarding the corporate tax rate, LNG has been granted some tax concessions since the 25% mentioned, though I don’t remember what they are.

What concerns me most is potential new retail investors getting burnt; long term holders sitting on big parcels getting constantly distracted from the Company's financial situation; and what information is and isn’t being provided!!

Some of us shareholders (who don’t short stocks or work in financial institutions, and actually worked in the natural gas industry and followed it for over 30 years), have heard all the projected supply - demand forecasts (including the one about demand balancing supply by this year) and combine this with
    factors such as a record number of ‘other’ financed US projects receiving FERC approvals in 2019, a supply glut (including record production and record natural gas already in storage) and record low spot prices all putting off long term offtake agreements.

Shareholders know the difference between ramping and who’s holding the Company accountable for the witling away of share holder value and acquiring an income from shareholder support much of which was based on Company forecasts. That’s why some here post evidence (‘useful in legalities’ while others don’t.

An important comment recently removed was: The recent additions that LNGL made to its statements regarding raising liquidity in the last Quarterly Report, included:

“The Company must find new sources of liquidity” and the new option of “selling off some or all of the business”!!
    Last edited by MoneyBags1348: 24/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.