LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

The difference between your opinions and mine are my opinions...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

The difference between your opinions and mine are my opinions come from being a shareholder in this Company for years and working in the industry, your opinions are that of someone that has openly said he is trading this Company, what was it you recollected again, somewhere in the 3’s and 5’s)

The only people worried about the SP going from 12c to 13c are traders, 1cent here or there makes very little difference to LT shareholders like me.

What LT holders are concerned about is more dilution coming (and that’s if LNG manages to get liquidity).

You are the one ramping, making unsubstantiated claims and fear mongering e.g. Here are some of your posts:

"This latest deal between New Fortress Energy LLC and an "unnamed partner" in my opinion smells a LOT like LNG Limited.”

“Has Greg finally got this over the line? I think so”

“This might explain LNG Limited’s silence at the moment”

“In my opinion, it is LNG Limited who is the supplier, because they have been in a tight spot and this would let the company reach FID straight away”

“Who else would agree to Henry Hub pricing for 10 years at the moment?”

“Hahaha no it doesn’t, supplier not named. I think it’s LNG Limited”

“FID would be swift on finalising the final 1.22 mtpa”

“So if these deals are it and Magnolia has financing in place then there would be no need for dilution or capital raise”

You also post this:

“The real insult is when grubby down rampers trash talk a stock trying to convince others to sell when they have buy orders in the queue”

“Watch them wipe $0.125 and $0.13 tomorrow out of desperation and FOMO”

You are clearly the ‘ramper’ and you’re comments about liquidity and other financial comments are unsubstantiated like your other posts. I don’t need to try and talk people into buying or selling, I simply post the facts and it seems that’s what you’re afraid of!!

Traders like you come and go and in the meantime anyone who is sucked in by your ‘so called’ FOMO, buys and gets caught out by massive dilution and a Company that still can’t sign binding agreements ends up losing even more

“FOMO”

Yea sure, we are all shaking in our boots!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.